Our small animal services include:
Our experienced team of vets and nurses aim to provide a high standard of veterinary care for all pet species.
Areas of particular interest to some of the individuals within the team include orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery, acupuncture, physiotherapy, animal behaviour, diet and nutrition as well as our specialist referral service.
- 24/7 Emergency treatment and 24/7 Nursing care
- Individual consultation with a vet for a specific problem or routine health check
- Vaccinations, microchipping and acupuncture treatments
- In-house diagnostics and external laboratory results sent to us instantly by email
- Comprehensive facilities for dentistry including root canal treatments
- Soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery
- Ophthalmology service - Neil Wilson holds the post-graduate Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Certificate in Veterinary Ophthalmology. Cases are referred to him from all over the county.
- Clinics held by veterinary nurses range from puppy socialisation classes and adolescent health checks to arthritis advice and geriatric care
- Advice provided on worming, diets and prescription foods
- Individual consultations available for behavioural problems
- Supply of most medications, pet health supplies and specialist diets